Tuesday, November 17, 2009

In another place, In another time *Neutral Dao*

The Daoist walked in the Cove that one spring morning, listening to nature wake up, meditating on the sounds of the cove. Relaxation always came easy in the cove, things moved slowly time seemed to circle ever so slow.

Being content with the surroundings, listening to nature, and watching the animals play, survive, and interact with one another was the best choice the Daoist made when he left the busy city, busy job, and busy life.

Then a voice came like a dream, a voice from that past long ago. First anxiety hit for a dream it seemed like, then a calm came when he realized a different pitch, a different demeanor in the voice.

The circle of time continues to form and sever connections in life, only to occasionally reform the connection later on. Though the Cove may be going through the seasons, the Daoist is still in winter inside, still reflecting on past and present items in life.

Greetings given to the newest member of the Cove, recalling past times, and current life styles. Time changes people... Time changes things... Time alters all things... Time is able to be transcended by a Daoist, life in the past, present and future all in harmony and yet not live in any of them as well. Time does not affect a Daoist the same, but the reconnect always comes and goes. The amount of time varies depended on the need of the Daoist, and of the other party involved.

The black cat starts to form a relationship with the one that feeds it over time, but time only seems relevant to those that choose to live by the restrictions it puts up. A different place, a different time we could have been lovers... A different place, a different time we could have kept the honest childhood love. A different place, a different time we could have stayed married. A different place, a different time we could have made our marriage happy.

What is needed is provided, no more no less as there needs to be a balance, a harmony in the order of things. Inevitability is there to keep the balance, to keep the harmony. You can't fight inevitability, if you try you will still be lead down the same paths as you were meant to be. Claim nothing in life, and therefore own everything...

If we claim nothing in life, then one realized nothing is needed, and if nothing is needed then we have everything that is needed already. Time marches on, re-connect here re-connect there. A circle starts to shape, different from the past, yet still the same. Little differences here, little similarity there.

In society you become a number, in nature you become part of the ecosystem. In society greed, and deception is leader of emotions. In nature survival and assistance to other creatures become the concern.

Chase a dream and one will become a raging lunatic and possibly get the dream, but most times your left with your own rage, and a dream that gets farther away. Chasing dreams is like chasing a stray cat. Run as fast as you can, but the cat always seems faster and farther away then when you started.

I have a black widow living on my porch, at my apartment.. I talk to animals like they are real people, I really only have them in my daily life so it helps me to do so. I have friends, and I have contact with people almost daily, but they don't know me, they can't understand my reality in it's complexity. I love them anyways for they try to understand, and some understand the surface of my issue.

So I told Mr. Spider (It is male due to markings), that I would not mess with him, provided he stays outside. I have arachnophobia by the way. In a different place, in a different time I would have crushed the spider with no remorse. My friend is only looking to survive though, to lead life catching food and building his webs. How can I now disrupt the natural order of things.

It is not the black cats fault his previous owners abandoned him, yet many times in life this occurs, people want pets and then things get hard and the pet is the first to get kicked out. This would be the reason I have issues with people having animals as pets. Animals should thrive in their real environment. If your lonely don't get a dog, get a companion of the same species, interact with another human.

In another time, in another place... In the past I was rebellious and in debt... In another place, in another time... I am no longer the irresponsible child I was. I focus on taking care of the bills, paying them on time, and just throwing the rest in savings. I live a meager life, but it is my life, and for the most part it is what I need and not what I wanted. How is one to be upset if the need is taken care of. Flush greed out, flush extravagance out, flush the definition of what society states you need, and go with what is in your heart as being needed. You will find that what is needed is a lot less than you originally thought.

A disorder is only a disorder if one tries to fight it, but can be seen as a gift if one accepts it. A disaster is only a disaster due to the eyes and views that one looks at it with, in anything that happens there is the dark side and the light side, it just seems impossible to find the bright side of things at time, but the lining is there, it will be there for those that seek it out to find it.

Time revolves around another rotation down, another rotation starts. Since finding the Dao once more things seem to go in circles now. Time thought of as being flat, ends up being cyclic in nature, relationships once gone seem to reconnect and severe again, leading into the circle of things.

Cycle of time comes and it goes. It seems like a long time ago, I wrote for the readers, not about specific people. Time twisted my writings and made them specific to an issue or person. Time comes again where the writings are not specific to a person, but is intended for you as a reader whoever you are.

Do I worry about being attacked by a spider, not anymore if it is done it was to be, nothing more nothing less. My friend the Black Cat I deeply care for, but I do not cage him up, tame him, and take away his identity. I love him, I want him to survive, I feed him, I talk to him, but never would I take from him. It feels much better to give to him what is needed, nothing more and nothing less. He gives to me what I need to. An entity to talk to that does not judge in the slightest, that does not bite the hand that feeds him.

So many cats in my life that have been shown some level of kindness and yet the hand was bitten for one reason or another. The black cat and I have an arrangement where he will come close, but not up to me, and I will not disturb his life with my touch. Affection given at a distance. To many times I lost those animals I loved, to close and the pain hurts. Yes I am talking about a real cat and not using it as a metaphor. The metaphor was the cats used in the past.

I sit and watch my squirrel friends, I talk to the cat and ask him to leave them be, that if food is needed come to me. I buy food, but everyone knows my appetite, so instead of just throwing the food out, I feel I can help the cat. I have not even grocery shopped in 1 1/2 months.

I eat when needed, but do not feel like eating most the time. My body has gotten used to eating once a day or once every 2 days. I sleep when needed, and I hide in the reality of the Jade Cove. I cultivate my being in the Cove, I extend my dealings from the Cove.

Yet when all is said and done, I do nothing but have done everything. I am not here but I am everywhere as well. Does one need to open a door to see the things beyond, or can they simply look through the window and enjoy the site?

No comments:

Post a Comment