Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Inevitability *Dao somewhat*




It is inevitable that I breath, that I eat, that I sleep. The validity of truth will remain as what the observer sees as right, though the eyes can betray, the ears deceive, the heart waiver in the presence of truth.

The conviction of those to who live by emotional needs, emotional ties is staggering to those that have lived life with nothing but logical thinking as the dominate side. Logic over-rules the emotions and ensures a working environment of ones mental state.

A persons pantheon in life is usually towards their own self wants and self worth. It is inevitable, humanity is just egotistical, they have not be taught differently, or allowed to adjust to the true nature of the world and cosmos. The credence that all things are connected, and all things have cause and effect on everything else.

A person's volition is stronger when driven by egotistical mannerisms. Society does not realize that the inevitability of evil is spawn from the society rules, guidelines, and code to start with. As a person becomes more popular, more situated into a social event, or structure the more evil comes creeping into their heart.

There are many things inevitable in life and in death. It is inevitable that we met, and it will be inevitable that we meet in the future although we have not met yet. A meeting between two people about this and that.

The 4th dimension, space time is pushing against you, while pulling you together. Gravity pulls you down to earth, keeping you from floating into space, in truth gravity pulls you to a single point, like that of a black whole pulling elements to a single point. Time works in an inevitable way, always aging things and yet giving things birth and youth.

I suppose it is inevitable that I am the way I am, I am who I am, and I do things the way I do them. More importantly it is inevitable that emotions are not easy to understand them.

No comments:

Post a Comment