Sunday, June 6, 2010

Fedora Update



The Jade Monk has loaded up the Fedora drive today. Now I have 4 desktops and 4 times the power to research with. 4 times the speed of wimpows, not to mention the ability to do things quicker.

The Jade Monk also leaves facebook open all the time, even though I am not at the computer it looks like I am online. I leave programs up so I do not have to wait for them to load up again.

Some days the Jade Monk is so pre-occupied that he ignores the phones, IM's and mails. There is so much I wish to accomplish, some things to learn, some ideas to pan out. Being alone is not all that bad. I prefer it mostly. It is not as lonely when you choose a world that keeps your thoughts away from being alone.

I guess I am gifted with an over active mind. I can think about 200 different directions and still remain a constant separation of the threads of thoughts. I like to think of the scientific and the abstract. I like to sit in the darkness and let the thoughts roam. This is the things I find more enjoyable.

So now I am watching Fruits Basket anime. I forgot how I found this anime, but it is pretty cool with a lot of lessons that I still need to work on even. Fedora is booted up and I will be very much writing more, and researching more. There goes sleep for a while, I suppose I will have to learn to slow my mind down when it is time to sleep.

Well I am outta here, got more Linux enjoyment to go through.

No comments:

Post a Comment