Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Gravity of a Situation *Dao*

The monk walked upon the grounds of the Jade Cove, awaiting the master to show. The monk was concerned about the choices he made in life, in daily dealings, and in his career. The choices weighed down upon him, and he wished to talk to the master of such things.

The mast seemed to be running late today, as the monk continued to pace in the BaGua circle in order to meditate on the issues in his mind. He knew that circle walking was relaxing and improved the ability to meditate on issues, while giving the body needed exercise.

The mast slowly walked past the monk which was deep in thought and sat at the jade chair. He watched the monk intently, and realized that something was incorrect about his form. Putting the thought aside, he looked out over the grove and watched the birds and squirrels play in the yard.

The monk finally stopped and realized the energy of the master present, and went to sit down in front of him and waited for the master to acknowledge him. When the master did, he mentioned that the form was incorrect in the circle walk and something weighed him down, something was using up energy unnecessarily.

The monk stated that he was concerned on some of his choices even though the choices he had to choose from at the time was no choice at all. He was concerned that action vs. non-action at the time was incorrect.

Gravity of a situation, makes one second guess what has happened, gravity also brings us to such spots where a choice must be made without having decent choices to choose from. What makes you different than the squirrels and the birds, why are they able to overcome the gravity of a situation?

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
I understand the master and at the same time gravity of a situation really does suck. The gravity of the situation of being single is fine with me in fact well preferred at times. This kind of thought makes it possible for me to one day turn my back on society fully. It is my inner drive at this point and my motivation.

At many points in my life I have hit the event horizons in situations where gravity has given no choice at all. Gravity gave me no choice but to go a path of wisdom vs. normal childhood. A gravitational time I now do not regret, but it was difficult and at times still is difficult to deal with. Since the choice was not fully understood, and naturally I was wise it ended up alienating me from people my own age as a kid. This same alienation makes me want to turn my back on society.

How can a human mind enjoy peace if it is always worried or focused on items in society. I have decided that although I would love to have my back tattoo, I am going to follow the Dao, although I would like a laptop, the Dao will be my choice. This being a choice provoked by gravity, but also not at the same time. The less you want the more content you become, the more content you become, the more you have.

The gravity of the situation. The weight of it. Why did I come up to Milwaukee for the job? In simple I have 1 bill left to pay off and I hate debt, that is the reason I eliminated all my debt except this one in two years. The car payment is the reason. Course if I put my mind to it I could probably pay it off quicker.

The gravity of the situation is that I need wheels at this time, at least until I turn my back on society. At least until everything has been prepared. I want to live in my own little version of the world, take care of the land, take care of the ancestry. Course I still have to talk to my grandmother about such things.

I would like to make sure the land and stuff stays in the family. Equally distributed among her children, with myself as a caretaker, and the land unable to be sold unless it is to a family member. As a care taker I would like to farm the land, live upon it, and well have the family come and go as they like. A spot where they can remember my grandmother and all the times they spent with her at the house.

That is a gravitational situation though. I know some of my family have my FB page and may not agree, but I think it would be a cool concept. The fact of my current gravitation situation though is to get things prepared so when I leave Milwaukee I leave with the following things completed.

I would like to fully own my car, I would like to have people I can remember as good friends, and I would like everything setup where when I leave it does not affect the lives of the people I leave behind, or the job at all.

I am not saying I am leaving tomorrow, course only time can tell when I do go. But I am certain that I will leave this state. Just like I was certain to leave Florida at some point. Course as I age I realize and crave the gravity of social abandonment.

I guess it was destined to be, during my childhood my best friend was my grandfather. He taught me many things and I absorbed all the words of wisdom he gave me. In childhood I was always found where ever my grandfather was. If anything I think no matter the paths I chose in life, it would have resulted in the Dao anyways. All due to the wisdom and selflessness my grandfather showed me in childhood.

Though I took wrong turns and realize that their is a dog caged up in me, I think this would be the best path scenario. I only owe 11 grand on the car, combined that with 8 grand that I can at anytime slap down on it, it makes the last debt very close at hand. I just have to give up some wants and I am sure I can save enough in a few months to fully pay it off. As for funiture and items I possess, well nothing changes there.

First and fare most the statues I own must go with me, second are my weapons, third are my books, everything else is trivial. Desk computer, furniture, ect, all trivial. In fact when the time comes I leave Milwaukee I am going to turn my back on Computers as a part of my life, with only the occasional entry from someone else computer. I think for me getting out of computer technology is a much needed concept to come true.

I am just waiting for the gravity of the situation to hit the event horizon at this time, which with an event horizon time and space tends to slow down, so it may take 2 or 3 years before that occurs. I just don't know at this point. Only point I do know is that eventually I am going to do as the Daoist ancestors did and go into seclusion.

No comments:

Post a Comment