Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Creation, Restructure and Travel *Dao*

Creation is a beautiful thing, when atoms form to create a larger entity, or creating an object by putting things together. As a destructive race when it comes to life, humanity builds many things, as a race. I have not built anything lately that has mass, but slowly I build the relations with people I knew and people I know. Though it has no mass it is still a very big creation.

I have started the restructuring too. The Change, the I ching, of my cycles. The Mt. Dew is being slowed up on, and soon maybe I will quit smoking again, but that bridge will occur once I feel the restructure can continue. The best thing about restructuring and finding a path in the forest again, is that there is no hurry or no push to do it. It is your own pace, you own drive that makes it happen.

Think I need a hobby after my caffeine levels go back down. Not sure what but would like to create stuff, something that shows me a skill that I will need when I retire from the world. Maybe I will get a knife and start experimenting with carving and framing. Make mini-houses out of wood from the woods. That might be something, I could carve and niche the wood from the porch too.

The natural order of things is to create, but when one restructures another thing the stability is much stronger. If you create a house with nails and glue, the strength of the natural item is solely dependent on those nails and glue, however if you restructure the items to fit in harmony together without such things the strength is more than that of creation.

A person that finds a religion, or decides to get their body in shape, goes through a restructuring transformation. They are not new, but in a way they are at the same time. Once you were given life you can not re-create yourself. You will always be you, but you can restructure yourself to be something more and slightly different. Just like the caterpillar transforms into a butterfly, if you look careful and remove the wings you still have the caterpillar.

Summer time is coming. I really should find out how much vacation time I have. I would like to go see my grandmother since she is doing better with her heart. I would like to see my cousins, and well pay my respects to the graves of my father and grandfather. The only thing is I would have to fly again, hope i have some dopamine hahah.

Plus I would have to not be at work for x amount of time, which is hard for me at any rate. Usually when I work my life revolves around the job, guess it was my grand parents and my fathers teachings that got me hat way. Raised in the old ways and now that I am older those ways are harder to release oneself from.

Like I said though, you can try to recreate yourself but something from the old you will always remain, and what you end up doing is restructuring the entity that was you. Restructure is always occurring even though people only pay attention to the big things.

The choices though that go with restructuring has prices both positive and negative, so weigh out the restructures well. For example, my Mt. Dew issue. The positive side is my body will feel better, the negative is that I will be extremely tired for weeks, and will have to fight the urge to drink it. Not to mention the headaches for a while.

The question is how much energy does caffeine block, how much Chi will be able to be released after my system clears it out, how much heat will I produce because of it. Long time ago before age set in, I used to be able to produce such heat to concentrate that a single touch felt like I was burning up with the flu, that heat could warm up another persons skin to cause redness with just 1 minute of touch. I would like that skill back, I would like that much chi force once again, but also the ability to control it too. Restructure the life style to increase the energy efficiency and I am sure the quality of life and the extension of life can be restructured as well.

Energy, Chi energy can be positive or negative, without extreme control a single touch can leave a person bruised, but in the same aspect controlled chi can heal a person. A simple touch in three places can render a person in pain, or can ease and heal an person. To help in this I have picked up a book on acupuncture. The points and elemental aspects those points represent will help me in both aspects. The points I already know as destructive, I will be able to heal after words. Chi or Reikei (sp?) can also be restructured, but not created. I don't think there is any recreation of Chi, but only the burning of Chi to restructure it to become more efficient, and more energetic. Which gives the illusion of creating more chi. Since less is needed you think you have more.

Funny a Daoist idea into Chi energy. The less you need the more you have. Well I suppose I don't need my tattoo and I would have more money, I want a laptop but I do not need it, so I would still have more money. Some things in life are not even swaps either, this is where the idea of less for more comes into play. If you do not want something, then you do not chance over paying a price of it's worth. Which in America is an everyday occurrence. If you spend money on a gym membership you are not getting the worth out of the payment. The best mechanism to exercise is free and you already possess it, your body and Chi.

The higher your Chi the more your energy burns calories, without all the wasteful non-chi energy it takes on a machine. Time to go. Work today so I will leave you with this little thought.

Creation is different than restructure, restructure can seem like creation, but when less is more then what has one really done, create or restructure?

No comments:

Post a Comment