Friday, July 23, 2010

Walking

The day has grown grey as the storm moves in. For some reason the bright day is depressing in a way. Light shines and like a snake I just want to bath in the heat, course as a child of the night the brightness hurts at times.

The grey clouds slowly turn dark, the wind howls around and then like death springing upon it's prey, a lightning bolt. The smile makes creases alone the face that hardly ever smiles, and something inside snaps. A giggle starts to form like an insanity that can not be contained. The stronger the lightning, the faster the wind, the less control over the euphoria that is forming.

Unlike many people I love a storm, and unlike those that do enjoy the rain, I become euphoric and childlike in my insane laughter, my taunting of the storm for bigger bolts of the blue lines, for more fierce winds that would push people down. And rain the glorious essence that brings life's blood to all creatures.

The lightning clears lands, starts fires, but is that not natural in order to clear a place for the next generation of earthly forests? Is it not the purpose of a storm in the end to bring about new life? This destruction and mayhem brings with it an adrenaline rush as well.

Up and down I jump, like a little kid at Christmas. The stronger it becomes the more awake and alive I feel. The possibility of playing with a tornado, or playing games with a flood, just brings my mentality to a totally completed nirvana.

The day I day I think I would like it to storm, I would love and appreciate it if this world sends me off with a little of what I loved so much in this world. A storm, but not just any storm, I would like to sit there on my death bead and witness a perfect storm, a storm that was given to me by the planet I have loved so much.

If you cut the human element this world is really a great place to live upon. It has fantastic light shows, dark days, bright nights, and on occasion can bring a smile to the face of a person that rarely smiles. For that reason alone I must say I appreciate the earth's storms and disasters. One man's disaster is another mans dream as it was to be said.

Thank You all. Tonight I have taken some sleeping medicine. So I should be off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment