Saturday, January 23, 2010

People to songs.... *Not Dao*

If I was to go through my life and place a Theme music to people I have had close in my life I think this list would be the best put together list currently.

Sabrina - Don't you Cry by Kamelot or In Your Shadow (Tokio Hotel)

Chris - Let the bodies Hit the floor... What else could it have been. This one suits the Marine. (There are no ex's when it comes to Marines.)

Ex-Wife Jessica - Brave New World by Iron Maiden as she gave me a brave new world in her decision for divorce which I am grateful for. Also for the frustration of a divorce: In the End by Linkin Park.

Jason - In Between by Linkin Park. The reason is because he always tries to put himself or his relationship between a rock and hard place.

Cyril Blankenship - Boum Boum by Enigma. She seems to give off good energy and even when tired she still seems to have energy about her. That is what this song represents for me is a high energy type person.

Shana Sanders - Lady Evil by Black Sabbath. For obvious reasons.

Vanessa - Pain of Love by Tokio Hotel. Because she always seems to get hurt in relationships but it never really affect the heart she has.

Bruce (Werewolf) - Hellraiser by Ozzy Osbourne. He is not afraid to raise Kaine that is for sure.

Don M. - Stone Cold Crazy - Metallica. It just suits him, don't know the exact reason but it down.

Questionable Daughter - Return to Innocence by Enigma. I used to dance to this song when the ex brought her over for me to watch so she could go get drugged up at a party.

All those children I care about and wish to spoil - Anthem by Kamelot. Listen to the song and you would understand really.

Matt my brother - Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap by AC/DC. Just suits him.

B.J. Sister - Gypsy by Dio. Dunno think it somehow suits her.

Chip - Thunderbird by ZZ Top.

Josh - Blood Brothers by Iron Maiden. He is like a little brother to me.


This is as far as I am going to go. See these people are currently the most impacting people both positive and negative in my life. The songs should reflect which is which. You shouldn't have to guess who is currently important and who is no longer around in my life.

New town soon, new start, fresh start. Plus the place if it is Milwaukee I chose is very forest like setting. A nice restful place to enjoy life.

Laters all.

No comments:

Post a Comment