Friday, November 14, 2014

The work..

Since I have to get ready for work shortly just a couple of thoughts. For about a week I have been working out, and I love my body mechanics so much. In a week my muscles have responded so well. I have growth in the chest, shrinking in the stomach, and some definition starting again. Nothing spectacular, but noticeable to me.

The greatest thing I learned about myself is over the years with all my hardships, the current hardships are easy to come back from. A simple choice, a switch if you will, that allows all the sadness or depression to go away. Change usually presents itself as a thing we dislike, but I am learning that change or steps back setup the situation to move forward as well, just in another direction. Call it a free spirit mentality but that is how it is shaping up to be.

Well got to go to work. Catch everyone later. Leave a comment if you want, if not don't.

No comments:

Post a Comment